Audio & Video Transmission: Mini DP to HDMI cable transmits both audio and video only from Mini DisplayPort/thunderbolt port to HDMI, it is not a bi-directional. UGREEN mini DP to HDMI cable supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM and compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital, include DTS-HD and Dolby True HD.
Resolution: This mini DP to HDMI cable supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and 1080p (Full HD) and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels.
- 2015 Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro;
- Microsoft Surface Pro/Pro 2/Pro 3 for Windows 8 Pro (NOT Surface/Surface 2 for Windows RT);
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/240s, L430/440, L530/540, T430/440, T440s, T440p, T530/540p, W530/540, Helix;
- Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800, Alienware 14/17/18;
- Acer Aspire, Intel NUC, Asus Zenbook UX303LA/UX303LN;
- HP Envy 14/17, Google Chromebook Pixel;
- Cyberpower Zeusbook Edge X6-100/X6-200;
- Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11/A11/S11;
- Mini DisplayPort that supports both audio and video is only available on Apple devices released after April 2010. Please make sure whether your device is compatible with the adapter before purchasing it. It is not compatible with MacBook Pro released after 2016.
- It can only transmit from mini DisplayPort to HDMI because it is not bidirectional.
- Use HDMI version 1.4 cable within 8 meters to ensure the high performance of this item.
- It is not compatible with Thunderbolt 3.0.
- This adapter only works with PCs or graphic cards with Mini Displayport (thunderbolt 2.0), please check with your device's output specification prior to placing your order.
Condition: Brand New
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.